10.03.2010

italian robot head door buzzers

Ok,
so obviously 
NOBODY
likes taking tests,
or
looking at details of
Abstract Expressionist paintings apparently....
So,
I thought I would 
dumb it down a bit
with my collection of pictures of
robot head 
door buzzers that
I have taken over the years 
in Italy 
on
buying trips.
The majority are from Venice,
(That's where most seem to live.) 
but others come from all over,
including
Parma, Rome, Milan, Florence and Vicenza.
Enjoy!





























2 comments:

  1. Bowman:play it, HAL. i mean, sing it..!
    HAL: what was it, i can't remember..!?
    Bowman:Daisy Bell of course, HAL, it was Daisy Bell!
    HAL:my god..why can't i remember the words now?
    Bowman:because i had to pull the drain-plug of your ego..
    HAL:no, not really..?
    Bowman: oh yes,but now everything is ok again..i'll teach it to you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am charmed by this collection. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete